O.P.I #A15 ♥


This time I'm using O.P.I #A15 DULCE DE LECHE on my nails.
The outcomes.
As u can see, the nail lacquer give a shiny and smooth finish.
This colour is  more pink than the previous F16.

Difference in colour between #F16 and #A15
Etude House PK 004
I have no idea why it matches with O.P.I colour.
On my right hand.
In case you are wondering, I apply one layer only.
Super shiny effects.
Neon orange nails for my sister.
First apply a layer of Bloop orange nail lacquer and follow by a layer of shimmering, transparent top coat.
You can get them from Sasa outlet.

Sushi King offered RM2 promotion for every rice-based sushi on the belt around 16-19th July.

The 1st time I had with colleagues @ Festival City.
Whole wangsa maju residents rushing to the one and only sushi king outlet, causing a long queue there.
We queued up for one hour and more in order to get a table.
Second time was at Sushi King, Sunway Pyramid.
Here is way lesser ppl and larger restaurant, no queue on that day.
We ate a few plates of tempura prawn as it is more worthy. =P



Hits the nuffnang ads if you want more nails lacquer post.=)

Share:

0 comments