24042011

Hello guys!It has been awhile for not updating my blog.As my old hp stolen by uncivilized ppl,i have problem in uploading pixies.Am using Blackberry Torch 9800 but without USB and bluetooth device in computer.Aiks...alota troubles.**Deep breathe**Hu~~Alright then,here's a post about what has happened on last Sunday.Working day.Gotta earn MONEY $$$.Lots of stuff wanna buy.Yet another birthday party held @Fullhouse.


 Baby Veronica and me.. 
 Kawaii!!!
  Baby Revita.She looks like a doll.
  Love,love,love
 This is customers' cake.Awesome.
Hehe..only lower part of the cake can be eaten.
Barbie was just a display.
 These cupcakes arrangement done by me.=D

  Pudding~~ <3

 Little bunnies there.RM19.90 each.


 Its my friend,Jepun's birthday as well.


 Happy Birthday!^^


Our big day
coming soon in 2 days time.
Can't wait any longer.
XOXO.

Share:

0 comments