Geo extra Angel Brown Review

Hey guys! I wanted to do this review since long long time ago.>.<.This lenses are bought on June if not mistaken.I got Geo Extra Angel Brown lens.This lens is slightly bigger than the Geo Angel lens which has diameter of 14.5mm.Don't forget to soak your lens in solution for 24 hours before use.=)

Diameter : 14.8mm
 Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6
Life Span : 1 year disposal 



 Indoor Lighting
 Under light
 With flash
 Outdoor lighting

Here are full face wearing GEO Extra Angel Brown~


Rating >>


Colour & Design : 5/5
For a brown lens lover,I definitely love this pair of lenses.
Enlargement : 4/5
It really enlarge my eyes.The edge of the lens with thick black ring creates a huge enlargement.
Comfort : 3/5
Quite comfortable.It can at times get irritating.I can feel it getting dry after worn for several hours.
Price : 5/5
I got it for RM25 only.


Will I repurchase? This lens is not bad overall.Unfortunately,I wanna try other new lens.lol.



Share:

0 comments