05.03.2011

  Me & Ruby.. 

Had my breakfast at Georgetown White Coffee.Hmm..i ordered steam bread but they gv me toast.o.O

Outfit of the day~

Me cutting hair.Can't believe my hair was cut by 3 hair stylist.Super appreciate to the 3rd hair stylist for rescuing my hair.You must look for him.His skills was awesome.He is the one with blonde army head and carrying his personal cutting tools..Get a charity haircut for only RM10 At the Cutathon 8 Charity Drive by A CUT ABOVE Academy at Sunway Pyrmid,LG2,Orange Concourse.From 4-6 March 2011.


Check out our new hairstyle.=)

 Later,we went to Frames cafe .

 The environment was not bad.hehe..I wanted to bring boyfie here next time.

Yummy~i want this..eh,this also look tasty too.xP

While waiting food,snap pixies.

Me and pasta.Aww~

Chicken Aglio Olio.Imma eat the plate into stomach.=P

Bought a pink scarf from Cache cache with INCREDIBLE price.

Ruby owns a pink scarf too.

Lots green tea ice cream again!This time ruby treats me this as she made me wait her.
Why i always get a smaller ice cream?
 "Face problems",ruby replied.Heart drop into the deep deep hills.><

She trying to kiss me..xP
After eating ice cream,we walk through canopy to Sun-U.
Gosh..weather super hot.I feel my skin burning.
We did something that can make the security guard ROFL if they review the CCTV.

We are SHOCKED!

Group photos b4 class started.

Share:

0 comments